Monday 14 February 2011

Looking out for luuuurrrrrvvvveeeeee.....

Creaturemag wanted some Valentines love today, so I sent them this.


I used to hate Valentines Day. I remember, a lonely evening, hysterical friend on the phone who'd been stood up by the dickhead she was with at the time, flatmates out on romantic date and me, Die Hard, and a bottle of wine Id snapped the cork in so I couldn't even drink. These were bad times. Yes, Valentine's Day is a horrible, corporate evil that has assimilated itself into society so we care taught to believe its normal, and good, like Mothers Day, or something. Its not. HOWEVER, its a lot easy to deal with when you have a boyfriend, and you egt flowers and dinner and shit. Its my 5th Valentine this year with my beau, but i still remember the days when it was like every couple was laughing in your face. SO this is for all the people out there who, not necessarily single, may be a bit angry. or obsessive.. or just mental. 









No comments: