Tuesday 1 February 2011

I MADE A BOOK!!

Yus, I've finally done it. 'Marg?Marg!' will be available to buy from little old me from Monday 7th February (see my shop here - its not there yet but it will be!) for the oh so reasonable and coalition debt slashing price of £5 plus a teeny bit extra for p&p in the UK. 
If ANYONE outside the UK has EVER read this blog I'd be amazed, but if so, and by some bizarre chance you want a copy, then you can email me and I can make the nice people in Peckham post office come up with a price to get it over to you! Phew. 
So yes thats it really. 'Marg?Marg!' is a small compendium of family sayings, a little tribute to parental wisdom and the universal brilliance of the poking things with a big stick.


More pics to follow... when i have the book in my hand. 

No comments: