Tuesday 2 March 2010

Paris Paris, love to love...

This blog is rapidly turning into a festival of other people stuff I like, which is thinly veiling the fact I haven't got any of my own new work to put up as it's rather in progress... but it is coming on! I've got some pretty spesh collaborative plans and a half drawn epic wall thingy too, PROMISE.


That said, here's a few pictures to tempt you from the latest Sessun window displays by Carolina Melis which I again worked with to create. Sadly the weather was not as great as last time, but we got to Paris, Marseilles and Aix-en-Provence which was all rather wonderful!






Doesn't she look lovely. 


We also met a great photographer in Paris, Clement Jolin through fortunate twists and turns of fate, who helped to capture the new displays wonderfully... I hope to show you his pictures soon. Clement is an Aix native as well, and followed us down from Paris... and showed us this.




I've got my Provence rosemary twig from this very spot sitting next to me on my desk as I write... ahhhhhh.

No comments: